Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay hear me out, I'm running 33s right now with the intention of jumping to either 35s or 37s, depending on how much I can get saved up over the summer. However, I don't want to shell out the money for a 2.5in lift for looks until I can afford to upgrade the wheels. Therefore, until I can save up enough for the wheels I'm planning on installing the 3.5in Max Travel lift so I can get the most out of my wheeling until the wheels come in. I know a lot of people think it looks weird, but I wanted to see pics of anyone running that setup so I can get an idea of how it is going to look. Thanks!

·
Registered
886 Posts
I'm no help to you (2.5 with 34s) but you might want to post wether you got a 2 or 4 door. Gonna look funnier on 4dr than a 2dr

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okay hear me out, I'm running 33s right now with the intention of jumping to either 35s or 37s, depending on how much I can get saved up over the summer. However, I don't want to shell out the money for a 2.5in lift for looks until I can afford to upgrade the wheels. Therefore, until I can save up enough for the wheels I'm planning on installing the 3.5in Max Travel lift so I can get the most out of my wheeling until the wheels come in. I know a lot of people think it looks weird, but I wanted to see pics of anyone running that setup so I can get an idea of how it is going to look. Thanks!
I'm no help to you (2.5 with 34s) but you might want to post wether you got a 2 or 4 door. Gonna look funnier on 4dr than a 2dr
Honestly, I don't think it looks funny. Because of its road handling/MPG I am actually surprised more people don't run this setup.

I personally think it looks/functions great. Although, I do have the bug and want to go bigger. If it wasn't for my need for an M/T I would run these tires until I wore them out... Since I will be purchasing an M/T I will be moving to a 35.

This is my current setup. I have 285/75r16 (32.8x11.2) Toyo A/T II's on the Rough Country 3.5" lift. I love this setup, but I want to go 35s and eventually 37s after everything is properly set up. in the next couple of weeks I will be upgrading my steering (Tie rod, pitman arm, trackbar etc) and moving to 315/75r16 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro's. If you would like to follow my build look me up on Instagram. @4x4erik

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts