Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 16 sport JKU with the 16 in rims. I picked up a set of Sahara rims like in the pic attached as I really like the look; my jku us red as well. Next step is trying to decide on a set of tires, specifically in the 275-285 70/18 size range or 275-285/65/18. And I'll be throwing on a leveling kit as well. She will be mostly a daily driver with some trips in the mountains with snow and some minor dirt/mud trails but not much.

I'm trying to get an idea of what she'll look like with different tires to help make a decision. Since she will be mostly a daily driver, I'm not really looking for any serious off road protection. In terms of appearance and reviews, I've been looking at KO2s, General Grabbers, Cooper Discoverer AT3s the most, but I'm open to any ideas.

I understand this is a very specific request but any pics will help. Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,667 Posts
I cannot help you with the 18" wheels

..but this is what my Sahara looks like with 33" tires --specifically, 285/70-17 Duratracs and 2" lift.

Hope it helps.

Ciao,

Aldo

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It definitely is a nice look/stance. That's a good looking Jeep. Duratracs are in the running as well based on their aggressive look, but price wise they aren't the most practical for my daily use. What lift did you use? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
10,667 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts