Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Green 2011 JKU Rubi! What a fun vehicle, hopefully taken it wheelin this weekend. Pics coming soon (to dark to take pics now..)

Worth the 11 weeks of waiting since the factory order. The dealer made one mistake and forgot to add the Towing package when he ordered it for me, but they agreed to install it next week. Does anyone know if the dealer installed towing package will be the same as from factory?

I took my dog to the dog park in it tonight, went to jump a curb to get a nice spot, and ended up pushing the curb out of the way instead of hopping it..lol

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Welcome to the insanity...... :D

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
sweet. get her good and stuck this weekend.... make sure u have a recovery/safety pack with you and a friend with you

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
Welcome dude and congrats. I'm fairly certain that the towing package that the dealer will install is no different then from the factory. What are you planning on towing?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Congrats! What an early Xmas present to you. Have fun and stop wrecking the dog park. Jeeees...... hahaha. Many miles of smiles waiting ahead.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! I plan on towing a small camping trailer next summer.

here are the pics, as promised!

·
Registered
300 Posts
saweeeeeett!!! very nice color, looks like the pup digs it too:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts