Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after searching for weeks and changing my mind about what I wanted 10 times I picked up my new Unlimited today. I started off looking for a Willys in tank, when I could not find exactly what I wanted, I then was looking for an altitude in a couple different colors. When I could not find that either I started looking at Sahara's in tank or red. So after it was all said and done I brought home the color I never even considered and I love it. I never bothered to look at any Jeeps in Anvil but the one I found had everything I was looking for except the trailer hitch but that's easy to add. I leased this one to get my payment down and I seem to get bored with my vehicles pretty fast. I traded in the 14 Cherokee that I have had for almost two years. I also leased because I only drive 3 miles each way to work. My Cherokee only had 11k on it. I have previously owned a 79 CJ7 and a 2005 Wrangler. Anyway sorry for the long post, here is my new Jeep.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Ohhh shiny :bop:. Congrats, enjoy the new Jeep. Now its time to read the forums and start ordering parts :happyyes:.

·
Registered
3 Posts
so after searching for weeks and changing my mind about what i wanted 10 times i picked up my new unlimited today. I started off looking for a willys in tank, when i could not find exactly what i wanted, i then was looking for an altitude in a couple different colors. When i could not find that either i started looking at sahara's in tank or red. So after it was all said and done i brought home the color i never even considered and i love it. I never bothered to look at any jeeps in anvil but the one i found had everything i was looking for except the trailer hitch but that's easy to add. I leased this one to get my payment down and i seem to get bored with my vehicles pretty fast. I traded in the 14 cherokee that i have had for almost two years. I also leased because i only drive 3 miles each way to work. My cherokee only had 11k on it. I have previously owned a 79 cj7 and a 2005 wrangler. Anyway sorry for the long post, here is my new jeep. http://s132.photobucket.com/user/jeepin79/media/71f54018-5531-45a2-8e80-0930ebd5c34d_zpsrginxgay.jpg.html
anvil rules!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Very nice. Welcome.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats. She's a beauty!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy to be here. Already looking at parts for her. Trailer hitch already ordered. That was the only thing missing on it from the factory but that's easily fixed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts