Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking this kit up on too good of a deal to pass up for the time being. Problem is, no front driveshaft with it. I'm not very familiar with this kit. Anything that falls short or any immediate additions I'm going to need?

·
Super Moderator
16,383 Posts
You can do without the driveshaft if you just add an exhaust spacer kit. Otherwise the standard recommendation is to not use the cam bolts that come in the kits and add a set of the AEV geometry correction brackets.

Good luck.

Reactions: JeepOverland

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I just had mine done a few days ago... and skipped the caster bolts... waiting for the AEV brackets to arrive. I haven't swapped the tires yet, but with the stock tires it is handling the same as stock... I imagine the 315s I have in the garage would bring out and bad handling.

It has sway bar links for the back, then those move to the front...

It's a good kit... happy with the lift (netted out to more like 3)... just wondering why the shaft is missing? There is a newer version of this that has Mopar specific kit, and the older one was Terraflex... though I suspect it all comes from the same place anyway...

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good deal. Thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts