Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXCITED!

Purchased a new 2013 White 2dr Sahara last night picking it up today.

We got

3pc Color Matched Hardtop
Auto
Auto Air
Saddle Leather/ Heated Seats
430/Nav
Connectivity
Remote Start
Tint

Ordering
Clear fronts to match the headlights like the 14
Mopar Black Fuel Door
13" Antenna X
Spiderweb shade Jkini in tan since they don't have a white one

Pic's Tonight!!:dance:

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Did you sleep last night?!? ;)

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats! First jeep? My JK is my first jeep and it is the greatest vehicle I have ever owned...hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

·
Registered
100 Posts
We pick up ours tonight too, a '14 JKUS! And ours is also white. Doors and top come off tomorrow and we head to the lake!!!

We went to the dealer last Tuesday to compare the Sport model to the Sahara, apples to apples, with no intention of buying. As we talked thru that, after an hour, they mentioned a Sahara in the back that just came in. Still had suction cup marks on the windshield. 4 hours later we had a deal!! We just sold our Avalon last night and off we go.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you sleep last night?!? ;)
Hardly.. sad thing is this is for my Fiance ( we will see how much she ends up driving it though.. scared I may hog it.. lol
she was excited but I think I may be even more
Congrats!
Thanks!

Congrats! Welcome to the other side.... ;)
Thank you!

Congrats! First jeep? My JK is my first jeep and it is the greatest vehicle I have ever owned...hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!
Fiance's First.. My second... had a Black 09 JKU Sahara w/ 2.5 lift and 35's.. Loved that Jeep.. hated the engine

We pick up ours tonight too, a '14 JKUS! And ours is also white. Doors and top come off tomorrow and we head to the lake!!! Nice! Congrats to you as well. Weather is supposed to be Great here Saturday through - Weds.. So No top for sure.. and No doors for the weekend :punk:

We went to the dealer last Tuesday to compare the Sport model to the Sahara, apples to apples, with no intention of buying. As we talked thru that, after an hour, they mentioned a Sahara in the back that just came in. Still had suction cup marks on the windshield. 4 hours later we had a deal!! We just sold our Avalon last night and off we go.
Awesome!! Yeah we sold her Infiniti G35 sedan our right then searched for the past 2 weeks and then pulled the trigger on this last night.
Wanted a 14 but this had everything we wanted and Decided to Just order the Clear front lens just like the 14 ( like it better than the Orange)

Congrats!
Thank You!
Congrats and welcome!
Thank You!

Yeah I was a pretty active member on the JK forum for awhile when i had my JKU .. Joined this forum not too long ago and prefer it here!

Looking forward to a few More Mods.. Just gotta ease the Fiance into all the fun stuff I have planned for her Jeep :rofl:

Looking forward to the 2 door lifestyle this round :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Congrats! and good luck with it! I have been enjoying the shit out of my '13 sahara!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yay! Congrats! I have the JKU13 Sahara and LOVE it! We also had no intention of buying that day and were going to go with the duel top but with black. Turns out, they had a duel color match on the lot. DONE! :dance:Enjoy!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats !!
Thank you!
Congrats!
Thank You!
Congrats!!
Thank You!

Didn't even Realize until we picked it up it also had

Windows Tinted
Limited Slip/ Anti Spin
Side Airbags

Wooohooo! :dance:

Plus they gave me Free Slush Mats for the fronts after I requested they be thrown in ( they had to order them had none in stock)

Also got 2 years free Oil changes and Tire Rotation.. SO Overall pretty stoked!

I also recieved a lame Jeep Coat Hanger
What was not in there was a set of Jeep Grab Handles.

I was kinda bummed honestly.. Im thinking about calling the sales guy and simply saying hey man My Jeep had the coat hanger in it but NO grab handles.. thought those were included?

You think they willl give me a pair? I figured they could just grab them out of another Jeep and give them to me.. Seems like that is what they did with mine.

WIll Post some Pics soon.. Lots of Rain here in FL right now

Ready for a few clear days w/ NO top :cool:

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Nice...

Plasti-dip those wheels and add a Spiderwebshade!

Saddle leather rules. :punk:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts