Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was not wearing a seatbelt and i am very lucky that i didnt have any injuries this was at 35mph i am happy the jeep did ok compared to the other car involved

·
Registered
668 Posts
Held up well.

If you have another vehicle I'd say turn that into a project and build it up.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Click it or Ticket..........remember

Glad you were not hurt...............;)

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Damn man...buckle up. Glad to hear you're ok.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
i agree with you but my opinion about that law is putting money into some greedy person's account
Or taking money out of AD's account.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
really glad you're ok
.......BUT, please everyone wear your seatbelt......

let the controversy begin........ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Glad your ok. Thats the great thing about building a jeep for offroad. It's makes they hold their own very well when matched against a car.

When thinking about a seatbelt, I ask you this...........

Would you want your child driving without a seatbealt? .......

Then set the example, because they WILL notice!

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey man i am a firefighter. and i have see two jeep wranglers flipped this past week. and both people have walked away. except for the guy on the motor cycle. but the guys driving the jeeps had some minnor cuts but they were both wearing their seatbelts. i am glad you are ok but please wear your seatbelt take it from someone who sees it all the time they really do save lives. but it seems like she held up pretty well in a wreck

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Wow, good to hear you're ok. What did you tangle with? How did the other guy do?

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
glad you're ok... but the mom in me says buckle that seat belt or we'll all get together and kick your ass ;)

hope the jeep's back to it's former glory soon.

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
listen man.. don't buckle up because the law says to.. buckle up for the love of your friends and family towards you.. I'm pretty sure they wont be happy if something happens to you.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah i know i was stupid for not buckling up. i had honestly been back in the jeep for like 3 minutes going down the road, no exucses i know. the windshield was my head. the other car was a grand am or a bonneville. that is totalled what happend was i went as hard right as i could. everyone ahead of me slammed on the brakes for a turning car i was looking down at something looked up just in time for $*%& and turn hard right. cleaned out his right rear trunk and pushed him at a diagnol like \ and he hit another car totaling it too. i am very lucky i am wearing my seatbelt anytime im in a car now i learned my leason just because i got away scotch free doesnt mean push it again. it was a sign. the heep will be back on the road by this weekend hopefully if i can get the steering box and new leaves.

·
Registered
187 Posts
LOL scott free? Your head must have hurt alittle. I had a guy pull out in front of me, didnt even see me. I slammed on my brakes, he heard me then. He hit his brakes and stopped infront of me in a panic. I have a square channel boxed front bumper with a winch. I stopped about 11 inches from his driver door. I would have killed him if I was looking away for any reason. He is also lucky I had just done my brakes.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no bump or bruise or anything i just have a thick skull i guess. EMT was amazed that it was my head that acutally hit the windshield, and it was i remeber it happening in slomotion.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Glad to see you are ok. I hope everyone else is too. Don't be stupid, just wear your seatbelt.

Hardy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts