Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a link.. cause Im too lazy to re do a new thread.
Our club *Sunshine Coast JEEP Club* went to the local 4x4 park
I only went out for saturday.. but others stayed for the weekend
there is a direct link to our club site in there as well..
hope you enjoy

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
HG it's good to hear from you again. Where ya been boss? However like Viking said a link would be nice to your site. ;D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Lookin good boss. I know how you feel mine was down for the count for quite awhile itself.

Also ditto on the fuel. At least here in Arizona it's getting back down to the 2.75 a gallon range.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we are currently paying $1.33 per litre of unleaded.. although the prices change daily.. its $1.44 for the 98 octane stuff

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
H.G said:
we are currently paying $1.33 per litre of unleaded.. although the prices change daily.. its $1.44 for the 98 octane stuff
Yeah, if i'm doing my math right you all got us beat. I bet it's because you drive on the wrong side of the jeep down there. :D

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
The math on that is 4 liters to the gallon, so he is paying $5.32 per gallon of gas. They are almost paying $8.00 per gallon in England. So we are still paying far less for fuel then other country's are. That really has to suck.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and remember a US gallon is different to the UK gallon.

once fuel hits $2 a litre.. the jeep will be laid to rest. it will be a sad day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts