Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
THat guy in the JK was an idiot! Radials in that kind of mud?! LOL

BTW - how often do you guys have to replace your wiper blades?

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Looks like a blast!

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
That looks like a whole lot of fun! :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Smokin run boss. The camera work is outstanding on those pics.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
great pics
looks like a good time with all that mud flying

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THat guy in the JK was an idiot! Radials in that kind of mud?! LOL

BTW - how often do you guys have to replace your wiper blades?
That muds stains everything too..we got perminate stains from Jan from that same hole...:(

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I had fun playing in that spot at the Scramble also. Just have no pics during the play. lol

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
That muds stains everything too..we got perminate stains from Jan from that same hole...:(
x2. Ive washed my roll bar pads and cleaned my interior atleast 10 times since the last muddin' adventure, still have mud stains everywhere :p Funny how it stains like that.. you should see West Virginia red clay, now thats no fun to clean once it dries...

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I hydrolocked my first engine playing in the mud and water in Indian Head Maryland, that is why I have a snorkel now.:D

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
You guys/gals, just have a ball in all that soup. That is just entirely to much work, to clean up. But I am glad you had such a great time. I know Florida does not have much in the way of rock crawlin, and that is the only way to wheel in your area. My hat is off, to those that endeavor that much work, to have a little fun.............:D

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
You guys/gals, just have a ball in all that soup. That is just entirely to much work, to clean up. But I am glad you had such a great time. I know Florida does not have much in the way of rock crawlin, and that is the only way to wheel in your area. My hat is off, to those that endeavor that much work, to have a little fun.............:D
Next time I get out and get muddy I will take some before and after pics of clean up. Its abseloutly amazing how much mud is still in crevasis after you power wash under your rig for 2 hours :p :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts