Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the AEV 2" Spacer lift, but will be running on the 255/75 BFGs (Black Bear edition) until they wear out.
Anyone have any pics?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't know how much this helps, but here is mine with Rancho 2" sport lift on the original Sport S wheels and tires. That lift nets around 2.25" in front and 1" in the rear.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know how much this helps, but here is mine with Rancho 2" sport lift on the original Sport S wheels and tires. That lift nets around 2.25" in front and 1" in the rear.

Definitely helps. I was worried that it would look weird with the smaller tires, but yours looks fine. Thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
I bought the AEV 2" Spacer lift, but will be running on the 255/75 BFGs (Black Bear edition) until they wear out.
Anyone have any pics?
These aren't mine, but I plan on running stock willys wheels and tires with the Rancho 2" so I've collected a few pics. I think it looks good with spacers. Hopefully the owners chime in to take credit:

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These aren't mine, but I plan on running stock willys wheels and tires with the Rancho 2" so I've collected a few pics. I think it looks good with spacers. Hopefully the owners chime in to take credit:
Those look good for sure. I'm not worried at all about how mine will look on the stock tires now. My wife isn't a "car person" at all so while I have some creative liberty, I have to be practical about it. No way I could justify replacing tires with 13K miles on them just to get bigger ones.

Yep, she doesn't get it..

·
Registered
196 Posts
They do look good. I am going to do the Mopar lift soon (due to lifetime warranty)but cant really sink the money in new tires right away so the photos are super helpful.

·
Grooving With A Pict
2,493 Posts
That looks good. I'm curious, did you add the spacers in anticipation of bigger tires or did you have a rubbing issue?
In anticipation of bigger tires. I did it in steps. Lift and spacers first, with the stock wheels and tires. Then bigger tires with the spacers and stock wheels, and now no spacers with aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Those look good for sure. I'm not worried at all about how mine will look on the stock tires now. My wife isn't a "car person" at all so while I have some creative liberty, I have to be practical about it. No way I could justify replacing tires with 13K miles on them just to get bigger ones.

Yep, she doesn't get it..
Same here. I also specifically wanted a model with stock mud terrains so I'm going to get my money's worth out of them before going to 285s.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Same here. I also specifically wanted a model with stock mud terrains so I'm going to get my money's worth out of them before going to 285s.
Hi R3LF13 - if you did the 2 in lift with the stock Willys (assuming 255 BFG Mud Terrains?) can you post a pic?
Marty
That is my plan, but I haven't installed it yet. The last of the parts just came in my post-Christmas quadratec order and I'm not itching to instal now as I want to paint the shocks and it cold out 🙂 once I can though, I will, and will certainly post pics!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tires all appear to be BFG Mud Terrains (as equipped from Jeep) ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts