Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha i know people are gonna bash on me but yes 4" lift and 30s or 31s. I got my lift and am installing it sunday. I have some beautiful 30" street treads on there now. I dont have money for 33s yet, and probably not for a while scince im saving up for some 33x14.00 super swampers and am a high scho student, but postem up.
P.S. I have 2" wheelspacers to stance it out a little and to make up for the small tires.

image-1784805730.jpg

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
don't lift it till you get the tires. It will look goofy.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Start saving. My 32's look small on my 4 in lift. In the mean time, enjoy your Jeep.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, but im set on lookin goofy amd lookin like a work in progress. But thanks for the help. I know i will need new wheels but hinestly maybe not because of my 2" wheels spacers but i will get wheels and tires at the same time

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Thanks, but im set on lookin goofy amd lookin like a work in progress. But thanks for the help. I know i will need new wheels but hinestly maybe not because of my 2" wheels spacers but i will get wheels and tires at the same time
Regardless of your wheel spacer situation, you'll need new, wider wheels to fit the 14" wide tires you say you're going to buy. Those stock Gambler's won't work with that wide of tire. That's what the person above was trying to tell you.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I realize that. I was just syain it pribably would rub to bad vecause the gablers probably have 4.5 bs. But yeh im getting steelies anyway

·
Registered
3 Posts
You know the name of the adapters? Cause I want to get some knew wrangler wheels and install them. But I don't know how it will look

·
Registered
744 Posts
Mines on 4.5" of lift with 32's

Captedwnojnfure.JPG

32's are the smallest tire I'd ever put on a jeep, but they're very comfortable on a daily. The only reason mine doesn't look goofy is cause bushwhacker fender flares are very low clearance. Seeing as you have them also, I recommend 32's or 33's on a 4" lift.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mines on 4.5" of lift with 32's 32's are the smallest tire I'd ever put on a jeep, but they're very comfortable on a daily. The only reason mine doesn't look goofy is cause bushwhacker fender flares are very low clearance. Seeing as you have them also, I recommend 32's or 33's on a 4" lift.
Wow great lookin jeep!! Like the bare metal look so! Yes the flares are low clearenc but look awesome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts