Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you post pics of your jk unlimited lifted, include what you added, size lift and tires, what rear end you have, trying to get ideas of how I should lift mine.

·
Registered
119 Posts
jcf said:
Here is mine, it's a Sahara & has a 4 or 4.5 inch lift, reason I am not sure is that someone told me that OME don't do a 4.5" but on the web site of where it was done they state it has the 4.5" so ?. The tires are 35's the wheels are 17x9's D44 rear
Nice Jeep, JFC

·
Registered
41 Posts
2008 Jeep Auto 3.73, 35" Toyo Open country MT, 4.5" OME +40 Coils, OME Long Travel Shocks, Ext brake lines, Teraflex Control arms, Front Coast Drive Shaft, JKS disco's were main things needed to lift.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
scbesse said:
2008 Jeep Auto 3.73, 35" Toyo Open country MT, 4.5" OME +40 Coils, OME Long Travel Shocks, Ext brake lines, Teraflex Control arms, Front Coast Drive Shaft, JKS disco's were main things needed to lift.
Looks nice man. How's it ride with the 3.73 on the 35s?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks nice man. How's it ride with the 3.73 on the 35s?

Here comes a blasting...........I find not too bad. Its not good for the Jeep I am sure, the Toyos with rims are 98lbs each. They are a Heavy Tire...but super strong sidewall. Suits our needs cause wife works close by in town, but highway trips are another story. Moving to 5.13's in the spring.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Here is mine, it's a Sahara & has a 4 or 4.5 inch lift, reason I am not sure is that someone told me that OME don't do a 4.5" but on the web site of where it was done they state it has the 4.5" so ?. The tires are 35's the wheels are 17x9's D44 rear
I'm thinking it more like a 3" lift. Take a look at the post just below yours with the 4.5" and you'll see that it's a huge difference. BTW all JK's have a D44 rear. :D What gears do you have?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm thinking it more like a 3" lift. Take a look at the post just below yours with the 4.5" and you'll see that it's a huge difference. BTW all JK's have a D44 rear. :D What gears do you have?
JCF's lift will be the OME(old man emu) 2"hd coils. They net 2.5-3" of lift depending on bumpers,winch,aftermarket skids, ect... Its a nice size lift.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool:-11-18-19

'08 JKU Rubi-Rc 2.5" spacers-33.6" Hankooks-ProComp 8089 alloys-Bushwacker fenders

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:zap: heh Heh, thats really funny, somebody had set about 5 pumpkins out in this section of desert, after Holloween--and

Did you shoot the pumpkin Jimbox?
They had been shooting .22's-well, before I set up my rifle shoot, I showed one pumpkin the difference between a .22 and .45--I'm not scared of him any more :)rofl:)

I took some plastic/cans/shotguns shells, as waste, but the pumpkins were to much and they'll biodegrade this winter !!

This was two weeks ago

Cheers

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for all the pics. Will bigger or wider tires were down your engine? not familar with gears, would i have to put new ones in, which ones, and how much would that cost ballpark? thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts