Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Jeeper
11,415 Posts
Just take yours off and see how you like it, it doesn't take that long. Don't disconnect the light right away, till you've backed off and admired it. Then if you decide to leave it off for a while, disconnect the light, replace the screws and call it a smooth butt! :)

·
Jeeper
11,415 Posts
i suppose i COULD just do it and see what it looks like.....
:rofl: Ya think? :rofl: It'll look a lot like this, only your bumper and tail lights will be different, and you have a vent in the tailgate..... :)

It'll take you 10 minutes if you don't disco the light..... just sayin' Took me longer to figure out the light thing than anything else.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
mrkranky said:
Here's mine. I like it much better this way.

:wavey:
So where do you store your spare, behind the rear seat?

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
;) If you have a spare, don't you think the stock storage spot is ---CONVENIENT ???

Where else are you going to storeit ??

Inside--no room for anything else, on top-good luck !!

No spare ?? then I guess you won't go off-road !!

Whats your idea ??

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
JIMBOX said:
;) If you have a spare, don't you think the stock storage spot is ---CONVENIENT ???

Where else are you going to storeit ??

Inside--no room for anything else, on top-good luck !!

No spare ?? then I guess you won't go off-road !!

Whats your idea ??

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO
My thoughts exactly

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like the idea of not having anything on the back, but I'll definitely have the spare behind the back seat. poison spyder makes a plate to replace the vent on the back....it's under "rear corner armor", and they call it the tramp stamp. they have this on their 4-door jk

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
swingtail82 said:
I like the idea of not having anything on the back, but I'll definitely have the spare behind the back seat. poison spyder makes a plate to replace the vent on the back....it's under "rear corner armor", and they call it the tramp stamp. they have this on their 4-door jk
You are never gonna fit a 35 inch tire behind that backseat russ.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.