Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Finally took pictures of my Wrangler. It is a 1993 Sahara, 4.0L, 5 Speed, etc.
Haven't done much to it yet. Picked up a set of black wheels and tires for $40.00 dollars. That was a good craigslist find. New Starter, radiator, and a few other small things. I think I am going to paint it flat green or something. Kind of going for the old military look I guess. Anyways I figured I would post up a few pics. Any comments or suggestions shoot em my way.
After paint I am going to do an overhaul of my brakes, then suspension, then from there who knows.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
jeeps pretty nice, but someone stole the doors!:rofl:have fun:punk:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Hey I have seen that jeep before:)

What lift and tire size?
I have been looking for black rims also

but this it what
it looks like when your take off stckers
roll bar pad/sound bar

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
i know what ya mean, i'm in ocean shores, wa. been lucky so far this summer. lots of top down weather.:punk:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Currently there is no lift on. But I am pretty sure the shackles in the front are bigger then stock ones. I am running 31/10.50/15 tires. I am hoping to do about a 2.5'' lift soon and upgrade to 32" tires. I like the no stickers and stripe look. Hopefully paint will happen soon so I can get ride of mine.

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
nice jeep, i like the sahara's. 2.5 and 32's is a nice combo.

·
Registered
486 Posts
looks clean,nice find.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Looking good! :punk:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Looking great. Let me know if you want to work a deal on a 2 yr old RE 2-1/2" Std Duty lift. I'm thinking about going to 4".:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that would be awesome. I'm sure we could work something out. I was looking at that lift kit or the old man emu one. When were you thinking about doing the upgrade?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just purchased brand new pacesetter headers for $70 bucks. model 70-1129. Just curious if anyone has installed these. I know I need to get a new Header Gasket and exhaust gasket. Just wondering if there is anything else to look for that goes along with it and such. Oh yea and my exhaust is still all stock. Thanks for the help

·
Vendor
5,529 Posts
Nice Jeep. Lots of great trails towards the coast. When I was a kid, my dad and I found a hill that was so greasy it took about 8 or 9 lengths of winch rope to get us up. It gets slippery out there.

i know what ya mean, i'm in ocean shores, wa. been lucky so far this summer. lots of top down weather.:punk:
It has rained every single afternoon here in Colorado. Wettest July ever. Never thought I'd be jealous of some guy living in Oysterville.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts