Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome to the forums..........

Mod it with a Winch/Grill Guard ;)

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Set of rock crawler bumpers and a winch. If you have any change, go for a soft top too...summer will be here soon!

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts

Nice rig! Armor, armor then add some more armor.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Personally, I'd lose that huge body lift and replace it with a quality suspension lift (budget boost, OME, or RE).

If you want to offroad, armor the underside. It isn't as cool as winches and such, but it will save your azz when you want to get home. Rocker armor is also a good thing. If you have a lot of rocks or gullies, corner armor is another good choice.

Bumpers...

Pick your poison... either way, you're hooked. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the input guys. i think im going to go with a warn front bumper and then some kind of small suspesion lift, something with some armour with it...

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
front bumper and a Winch or lockers.:D Loose the big body lift.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Personally, I'd lose that huge body lift and replace it with a quality suspension lift (budget boost, OME, or RE).

If you want to offroad, armor the underside. It isn't as cool as winches and such, but it will save your azz when you want to get home. Rocker armor is also a good thing. If you have a lot of rocks or gullies, corner armor is another good choice.

Bumpers...

Pick your poison... either way, you're hooked. :)
x2....lose the big body lift.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
I'd say first thing would be to lose the tube steps on the rockers. Those things are only going to get in the way. Throw on some proper rocker protection.

Rig looks good man. Wheel it til it breaks and then make it better. :D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I would deff. go with loosing that huge body lift....do you have to reach under the jeep to put it into 4wd? :D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
woah is that dual exaust? looks really cool, I never seen it done on a jeep before.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Tube Bumpers!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
woah is that dual exaust? looks really cool, I never seen it done on a jeep before.
It's cool but its just an extra pipe to worry about smashing if you off road :) Few months back i saw some truck with "dual" exhaust.. one side smoking other one just the tip there to look like duals so no smoke (smoke..winter):flipoff:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree, lose the Body lift,get a small suspension lift (3"or less and you shouldn't have to get a SYE & CV driveshaft) which will save you some dough. Then Lockers, you can always doo dad up your stock bumpers if you wanted to put the money towards something more useful for now..
Looks good ..just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well i think you guys have spoken enough. i'm going to get a little bit more money together and get a suspension lift and take off the body lift. i was looking at the superlift 4in suspension lift. is these good quality parts or do i need to look into something else.
and also i have 33's on right now. is there any way i could go with 34in LTB's or maybe 35's with a 4in suspension lift. i wouldnt be using them for everday driving, just for off-roading.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts