Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a TJ with Ranch Hand bumpers please post a few pics please. Lifted would be even better, but beggars can't be choosers. Pretty sure this is the route I am going, but would like to see. Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea mine came with a "Grille Guard", I am going to do a "Full Replacement" probably in Ranch Hand brand. I am going to do an aftermarket with Bull Bar for sure, not an aggressive outward stinger. Thanks though

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, i have been looking at alot of bumpers this week. IMO that metalcloak one I saw was ugly. I know how much opinions count though LOL. I want a full width, not one that shows under the wheel wells from the front view. Fab Fours lifestyle, the ARB, and the Ranch Hand is what I have been leaning towards.

·
Registered
790 Posts
yea, i have been looking at alot of bumpers this week. IMO that metalcloak one I saw was ugly. I know how much opinions count though LOL. I want a full width, not one that shows under the wheel wells from the front view. Fab Fours lifestyle, the ARB, and the Ranch Hand is what I have been leaning towards.
That metalcloak ONE?

I can understand not liking their overall style, but the whole point of MetalCloak's system is that you build the bumper you want...stubby, short, long, full grill guard, no guard, recovery points, no recovery points, etc, etc...its completely modular:

Jeep Wrangler Frame Built(TM) Modular Bumpers for CJ/YJ/TJ/LJ

Anyway, from what I've seen, Ranch Hand is more popular among the pickup crowd than the Jeep crowd. Just means if you get it your Jeep will be a bit more unique. ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well hell Bubba, that one looks alot better than the pic I got when i did a search. Thanks for the link, now to find pricing and rears to match and take a deeper look.

·
Banned
7,496 Posts
Yea the metalcloak site has a few prebuilt ones but they also have a page with all their different options where you can select your own style.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts