Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin to do tube fenders to the front, looking for guys setups for some ideas.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
now that looks really nice...-i like it alot

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ouch....guess ill be waiting on those bad boys. Mine are ugly,.....

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

As u can see they cut up and in towards the Hood. So if I put the old fender flare back on, it will have a 1/2 inch gap that was cut off. I don't know if it was an attempt to cut out rust or fit bigger tires.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would normally...but there's a law against ur tire sticking out too far, and I have to have some kind of wheel well. Right now my tires stick out 6'. I'm only allowed 2'.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I say finish them off with some MCE fenders with flares. Good coverage. Can use your existing fenders. Won't make your wallet cry.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mitchness said:
I say finish them off with some MCE fenders with flares. Good coverage. Can use your existing fenders. Won't make your wallet cry.
Love this dudes jeep

·
Registered
4,757 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have the smittybilts also, They where cheap and used the existing fender. easy install. and i got them with a 3" flare. and i added a markerlight/turnsignal. And they also come with a 3/4" hole in the front so you can but a small turnsignal light there if you want, primarily for TJ's since there turn signal in built into the fender and not the grille.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
The fenders are just chopped up stock fenders, But the unique thing is the motorcycle fender lights. The ones I have can be wired as blinkers as well.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Home made.

1.25" square tube, home made inners as well 12 ga steel. Also ties to the frame in 3 places.

Relacated coolant filler, and evap cannister.

In progress:

Been running them over a year now. They perform great and my 36's dont rub. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.