Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just ordered the Rock Hard 4x4 sport cage for my 2010 JK. Should be here in a few days. I was hoping others would post pictures of their cages installed so I can get some idea's on how to paint it.

I have a Mango Tango JK and was thinking of going that color but wasn't sure if it would be to much making it match the Jeep. I was also considering just plain silver... I really do not have a color scheme going for the inside at all.

If anyone with this cage (or any cage really) could post up some pictures just to give me some visual aids on different colors and how they look, that would be greatly appreciated... THANK YOU!

·
Vendor
767 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
I had the pleasure of meeting James and his family at the Off Road Expo in Pomona. He's a class act and his company's products are top notch.

I can't wait to buy his Rockhard 4x4 Sport Cage for my JKUR

Here's a pic (not mine and not the color I'll go with)...

·
Registered
846 Posts
Only concern I have is if I need to access the removable panels at the ends of the dash.

I need to make sure any mods involving removing/accessing those panels is done before I install the Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage.

What mods require accessing/removing these panels?

I've had to remove the panels to run electrical through the firewall. Any others?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.