Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the Smittybilt XRC M.O.D bumper with stinger and V2 crawler end caps? I'd like to see a pic or two along with any feedback you could provide.

Thanks in advance

·
Formerly Tombstone17
1,640 Posts
I posted pics on the Mega bumper thread, you can see them there...........with 11500 Q winch.....

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Much appreciated, have looked through the images. Is this picture of a XRC? Doesn't look like the end caps or stinger are bolted/screwed on, it looks like one piece or welded I suppose.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A little more research and flipping pages through a catalog, I have identified the bumper, it's the SRC Stinger Bumper. I like it. It seems really inexpensive...hmmm

Has anyone used this bumper during recovery and if so, any feedback?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know if you come across that combo in a picture. I've wanted to see the same setup.
Tombstone's didn't have the stinger, but I did see one with the correct end caps, not sure I like them, they seem to stick out too far.

I am driving myself crazy with bumpers!

I just can't find the right level of function matched with the right level of aggressiveness.

·
Formerly Tombstone17
1,640 Posts
Much appreciated, have looked through the images. Is this picture of a XRC? Doesn't look like the end caps or stinger are bolted/screwed on, it looks like one piece or welded I suppose.

Yes that's the XRC with the stinger option, That's what is cool with that bumper you could change it up if you have the money, six bolts and I could swap to the stinger if I wanted or no bar at all, same with the end caps...........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts