Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about a new set up for my tj.

Please post pics of

4" lift (suspension only)
33x12.5x15 tires
15" wheels (preferably black)

Thanks Jeepers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,065 Posts
Check out Junior in my Jeep profile
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,619 Posts
^ that is one heck of a bumper...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Jeep on top of the world.jpg

Zone 4" lift with Goodyear Wrangler MT Kevlars 33"x12.5x15

Loving it. Only thing I bought after the lift is quick disconnects.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
I am also going to need new fenders since while mudding a lot of it comes inside the cabin with the top off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
crackle said:
<img src="http://www.wranglerforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29297"/>

Zone 4" lift with Goodyear Wrangler MT Kevlars 33"x12.5x15

Loving it. Only thing I bought after the lift is quick disconnects.
Hey man any more photos? My comp is down and the iPhone ap wont let me look on peoples profiles. Nice jeep btw!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,065 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
430 Posts


4 inch Pro Comp lift sittin on 33 BF Mud Terrains. Absolutely love it. Not exactly sure on my rims as they came with the jeep when i bought it. Hope this helps. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Krigster said:
Zone 4" lift, wheels Dick Cepek 15x10, Pro Comp 33x12.50. Don't be like me, get the adjustable top rear and front control arms and SYE BEFORE the lift, now I'm trying to make it right....
Oh yeah!!! And longer front brake lines!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Krigster said:
Zone 4" lift, wheels Dick Cepek 15x10, Pro Comp 33x12.50. Don't be like me, get the adjustable top rear and front control arms and SYE BEFORE the lift, now I'm trying to make it right....
Is it COMPLETELY necessary? I'm on a poor college student budget. Most I'll do is a lil muddin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,065 Posts
Is it COMPLETELY necessary? I'm on a poor college student budget. Most I'll do is a lil muddin.
If you are on a budget and want 33's I would put in 2" BB and go. I would not mess with the suspension lift.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nick50471 said:
If you are on a budget and want 33's I would put in 2" BB and go. I would not mess with the suspension lift.
Ive already got the 2"BB and now I want the 4". Is it absolutely necessary or can it wait a couple months?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
28,214 Posts
Ive already got the 2"BB and now I want the 4". Is it absolutely necessary or can it wait a couple months?
every jeep is different, some get by with a t case drop on a 4 inch suspension, while others need a SYE and cv driveshaft right away.
if you really want to keep things on a budget, put a 1.25 inch bl on with your bb. that will give you some more clearance to fit those 33s. there are a few people one here who have done that. you can also just trim up your flares and run 33s if you dont want the bl. there is another member on here who is doing that, and it is working great for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,065 Posts
like I said if you are on a budget I would stuff the 33's, trim the flares and call it good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
schnutzy said:
every jeep is different, some get by with a t case drop on a 4 inch suspension, while others need a SYE and cv driveshaft right away.
if you really want to keep things on a budget, put a 1.25 inch bl on with your bb. that will give you some more clearance to fit those 33s. there are a few people one here who have done that. you can also just trim up your flares and run 33s if you dont want the bl. there is another member on here who is doing that, and it is working great for them.
I'd rather just say this once: I am going to get the 4" RC lift. I am going to save the BB to level it out (cutting the 2" to like a 1" or something) in the front once I save enough for a new bumper.

I just want to know if it was necessary. Now that I know that it's important, are there any good places online that sell those parts for a good price?
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top