Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried google searching for pics and came up pretty empty on pics of the cloth interior on the 2013 - 2014 black cloth or saddle cloth Rubicon seats so I thought I would start this thread. Please post a picture of your black cloth rubicon seats or your saddle cloth rubicon seats so I compare the differences. Is the only difference the color of the thread?? Thanks!:wavey:

·
Registered
395 Posts
I Think the 14 has the Rubicon stitching on the seats in saddle. I'm pretty sure my 13 saddle/black cloth Rubi has the "Rubicon" in black stitching.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I don't think there is a saddle-colored cloth seat. I have the saddle interior and the cloth seats are black...all black...not a stitch of saddle. I covered them with coyote Trek Armors. Maybe they changed something for 2014.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The seats in my 13 JKUR are black with saddle stitching. My interior is black with saddle accents

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting. I was playing around building a JKUR and saw that the saddle cloth seats don't cost any more than the standard black cloth seats. Is this correct? Also, can someone explain what all the saddle cloth seats includes? I didn't see a saddle interior option or is this part of the saddle cloth seats? Now I am confused:confused:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Pretty sure the "Saddle" no-cost cloth interior option basically only changes the lower dash and console to a saddle color for a nice two-tone look. I don't think it affects the seat color (still black) but it may add stitching?? Either way I love the saddle 2-tone and we have it as an option on our JKUR order :dance:

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty sure the "Saddle" no-cost cloth interior option basically only changes the lower dash and console to a saddle color for a nice two-tone look. I don't think it affects the seat color (still black) but it may add stitching?? Either way I love the saddle 2-tone and we have it as an option on our JKUR order :dance:
Awesome, thanks for clarifying. I like the two tone interior also and that is what I plan on ordering also. Can;t wait to get my order in!:D

·
Commercial Member
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone know if the saddle is an option on the half doors?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Right, seats stay black but you get saddle stitching. The 14 adds the Rubicon stitching in saddle as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts