Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum as well as a new jeep owner. I have a 2007 X that is a work in progress. I am thinking about buying a hardtop and I wondering if anyone has some pictures of a khaki hardtop on a redrock jeep that they would be willing to share. Thanks in advance Tob.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I read the title too fast, Thought it said you wanted "Pictures of a ******* with a khaki hardtop" lol

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Reedthis said:
I am new to this forum as well as a new jeep owner. I have a 2007 X that is a work in progress. I am thinking about buying a hardtop and I wondering if anyone has some pictures of a khaki hardtop on a redrock jeep that they would be willing to share. Thanks in advance Tob.
Ive seen one redrock with a khaki hardtop, and i really liked it alot. Ive honestly contemplated getting rid of my black soft top and going to a tan one because of how good it looked.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
I'm a ******* with a khaki hardtop. :D

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
That's the way the Shahara's came with hard tops. My X Red Rock had the Khaki hard top, but I made them take it off as part of the deal. I only wanted the soft top.Personally I think the Red Rock looks better with a black hard top. (Sorry Bill)

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Personally I think the Red Rock looks better with a black hard top. (Sorry Bill)
I think you like it better due to your black flares.... ;) I think with the painted flares the khaki looks ok... My Sienna has a dk tan top, and I used to hate it, but now I kind of like the way it gives her some contrast, more than a black top would... Not saying I won't replace it with a black top someday, when the time comes, but the tan has grown on me, same as the Sienna did... I didn't like it either, when we bought it... :) Girls are fickle... :rofl:

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
That makes sense.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hilldweller said:
I'm a ******* with a khaki hardtop. :D
That hardtop looks grey to me....

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
InfernoGirl said:
Khaki looks a lot like grey..... ;) Just a little browner :)
I guess the khaki soft tops are the ones that are really tan.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
That's the way the Shahara's came with hard tops. My X Red Rock had the Khaki hard top, but I made them take it off as part of the deal. I only wanted the soft top.Personally I think the Red Rock looks better with a black hard top. (Sorry Bill)
Philistine. :D

Nice!! What size tires and wheels are those? How much lift?
33s on 16s with 2.5" Teraflex puck lift on the stiffest OE springs.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Eeeeeew Geoff! :rofl:

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Khaki's my favorite color. You should see my closet and what I wear to work.
The endless shades of khaki. What a great world.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everyone for the feedback. I think I am Going with the the khaki top it looks great on hilldweller's jeep! Thanks again!

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Thank you everyone for the feedback. I think I am Going with the the khaki top it looks great on hilldweller's jeep! Thanks again!
You are a refined person with a high degree of intelligence. I bet you're of above-average looks as well and are an opinion-leader with your peers...
;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts