Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wrangler owners I'm trying to get some wheels and tires but everyday it seems like I see something different and like many different set ups 32", 33", 35"..... 15" ,16", 17", 18", 20" whatever you have I'd like to see some pictures so I can decide soon!!! Thanks! P.s. between black-out look and chrome look also so anything helps!

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Have you looked at the "Tires and Wheels" section? Tons of pictures of every combination.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
daggo66 said:
Have you looked at the "Tires and Wheels" section? Tons of pictures of every combination.
No I haven't, is there a specific one you know of? Just can't spend all day at work looking through everything lol

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kbwwolf said:
315/75R16 GY DuraTracs on 16x8 ATX 188 Teflon rims. Love the Teflon rims...nothing sticks to em.
Well that bring up another question how are black rims in the salty season? And or chrome?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Well that bring up another question how are black rims in the salty season? And or chrome?
Black seems to do fine. Like I said, nothing sticks to the Teflon rims...snow, mud, salt. The rest of the Jeep can be crusted white with salt, and the rims look new. Kinda eerie.

Chrome would get eaten up, one of the reasons there's no chrome on my rig.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
No I haven't, is there a specific one you know of? Just can't spend all day at work looking through everything lol
Oh, so sorry, please let us do that for you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey wrangler owners I'm trying to get some wheels and tires but everyday it seems like I see something different and like many different set ups 32", 33", 35"..... 15" ,16", 17", 18", 20" whatever you have I'd like to see some pictures so I can decide soon!!! Thanks! P.s. between black-out look and chrome look also so anything helps!
17" Wheels, 35" Tires

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
daggo66 said:
Oh, so sorry, please let us do that for you. :rolleyes:
Well that's why I posted this thread I mean it's common sense that there are tire and wheel pictures other places I mean u shoul have just said google it....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Here are 285/65R18 Nitto TerraGrapplers on 18 inch Dick Cepek Torque Wheels. The tires are about 32.72 inches tall.

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
kbwwolf said:
315/75R16 GY DuraTracs on 16x8 ATX 188 Teflon rims. Love the Teflon rims...nothing sticks to em.
You know it kbwolf, and The Teflon wheels are awesome! I my entire jeep can be covered Mag-chloride and the wheels look like I just washed them, kinda wish my whole jeep was Teflon coated

Attachments

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
35x12.5x15 Mickey Thompson MTZ and 15x8 American racing Burst rims:

Black or chrome is a matter of personal opinion. I would like some black rims but dont really like how the rims and wheels blend together. I saw some ion wheels that were black with a machined aluminum ring around the outside and liked the look of them alot. Best of luck with your choice.

·
Registered
135 Posts
285 70 17 Goodyear Duratracs on AEV Pintler wheels, argent.

Very nice !!!

Kinda makes me wish I had the painted hard top on mine. Now if you could just get the yellow in the center cap of the wheels painted crush as well. That would look awesome.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
You know it kbwolf, and The Teflon wheels are awesome! I my entire jeep can be covered Mag-chloride and the wheels look like I just washed them, kinda wish my whole jeep was Teflon coated
That'd work.

I don't know which is worse, the magnesium chloride or salt. They both suck!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts