Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing to know how a stock yj will look with different shackle lifts with 31 inch tires. Id appreciate as many pictures. I am going to purchase some shackles or boomerang shackles really soon. So I want to know how certain lengths look. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I can't show you just shackles but here is 1.5" shackles, and rough country helper springs. On a 31x10.50x15. No scrub at all. Rough country gets a lot of grief for ride qaulity but they work good for me. Mostly I thank because my factory springs had simply relaxed and the helpers just brought them back to life. I thank I gave 80$ for all the springs

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Car

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't show you just shackles but here is 1.5" shackles, and rough country helper springs. On a 31x10.50x15. No scrub at all. Rough country gets a lot of grief for ride qaulity but they work good for me. Mostly I thank because my factory springs had simply relaxed and the helpers just brought them back to life. I thank I gave 80$ for all the springs

View attachment 168755

View attachment 168757
Thanks so much. ive tried to get help with this and people usually jump to, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GET A LIFT. ha I dont have the time and money right now for that. But my jeep is black and your jeep looks like exactly what I want to get to right now untill the day of a lift is in store. So thanks for all the pics.It really helps that you have the same fender flares too and I am goiing with the same tire set up as well. And my jeep is black also. Great help

·
Registered
483 Posts
i would do a 1 inch body and a 1in boom shackel you dont want a two inch shackel they would be eight inches long and look like crap and will propily make your leaf have a flat or a negitive bend also when u go that big they can fold then your screwed

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

View attachment 168755

View attachment 168757
Do you have a link where you got them all for 80$??? Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior

Here is mine it's a 89 with stock springs and a 2 inch body lift witch I will ditch after I put my real lift on. She is sitting on 31x10.5 Firestone mt's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts