Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Its perty far away from me actually, bout an hour. Never been there but would love to go.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might be doing it this Sunday. One yj lifted 4 inches and one xj lifted 7 inches. Possibly a tj lifted 2 inches, but basically nothing stock on this one, how would we get to it?

·
Registered
573 Posts
its off of exit 74 on the Garden State Parkway.
If you go on google maps, look at the exit, then look left and it the big open sand area.
easy to get to it seems. I might join you if I'm not doing anything if thats ok with you.
ill pm you my number.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone know if your allowed back there? Went there today and seen alot of NO TRESPASSING signs.. Went back anyway.. Talked to some guys and they just said if your caught they will fine you. Anyone know about that???

·
Registered
573 Posts
Wouldn't doubt that at all, i would go there with someone thats been there before and knows alternate ways out.

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
Does anyone know if your allowed back there? Went there today and seen alot of NO TRESPASSING signs.. Went back anyway.. Talked to some guys and they just said if your caught they will fine you. Anyone know about that???
That pretty much makes it illegal to wheel there.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
there are alot of places in jersey to go wheelin. im actually from philly but join my jeep club doesnt cost anything and u will get updates and stuff on when we are going wheelin. its alot of fun and we have great time. hope to see some of u guys from the philly new jersey area join! News - HIGH ROLLERZ JEEP CLUB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts