Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of Aug's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might be doing it this Sunday. One yj lifted 4 inches and one xj lifted 7 inches. Possibly a tj lifted 2 inches, but basically nothing stock on this one, how would we get to it?

·
Registered
573 Posts
its off of exit 74 on the Garden State Parkway.
If you go on google maps, look at the exit, then look left and it the big open sand area.
easy to get to it seems. I might join you if I'm not doing anything if thats ok with you.
ill pm you my number.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone know if your allowed back there? Went there today and seen alot of NO TRESPASSING signs.. Went back anyway.. Talked to some guys and they just said if your caught they will fine you. Anyone know about that???

·
The Bad Guy
23,294 Posts
Does anyone know if your allowed back there? Went there today and seen alot of NO TRESPASSING signs.. Went back anyway.. Talked to some guys and they just said if your caught they will fine you. Anyone know about that???
That pretty much makes it illegal to wheel there.:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.