Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to pine barrens Tuesday can anyone give me directions to some good trails would like to see the place called playground/sandpit.
Or if anyone is interested in going Tuesday?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are planing on 9-10 am so we have a full day of trails. If you can go that would be great. We have two jeeps heading out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where abouts are you going to be starting at? I've been there a couple times but definitely not 'guide worthy'. I would be willing to meet up, my schedule looks available and I'm wanting to test my newer Rubi out!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Going to pine barrens Tuesday can anyone give me directions to some good trails would like to see the place called playground/sandpit.
Or if anyone is interested in going Tuesday?
From the few times I've been, the sandpit is about a 15-20 min drive from the pine barrens. It could be just where we ended up after driving through some trails. Little advice, keep the top on if you get to the pit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay that's fine if you can take the blue route down to 95 north and get off at the prospect park exit there is a McDonalds on your left we could meet there then head to jersey let me know what's good for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How about 8:30 am it takes about a hour or so to get there . I will pm you my cell phone number in case anything changes for you.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Im heading out there with my buddy and his TJ satuday and sunday (27/28) if anyone wants to come.
Jeeper-Chris i know you said you might try and make it out saturday, hope you do!

·
Registered
18 Posts
As of yesterday my 4wd is broken but should be fixed tomorrow... Might head up to Connecticut that weekend but if not I will be there

·
Registered
330 Posts
damn, alright. have a good trip. just pm me friday if your coming or not

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm planning in doing a trip to Wharton Sunday 8/4 and am looking to get guys who know it well. I've only been there once so far and will have my differential fixed by then.
I should be able to make it out! I've only been to Wharton twice, (3 times after this weekend). I know the main trails and what stuff to avoid. The group i go with knows it really well and im sure they will come as well

·
Registered
330 Posts
im heading out there sunday with 2 4dr JKs if your able to make it. i know its last min

1 - 20 of 25 Posts