Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I have a "wake" of sorts to attend on Sat and plan seeing her off through the bottom of a few bottles so Im out on Sat but I could do Sun if any one goes.

·
Registered
224 Posts
id be down sat..
sunday is birds/cowgirls. what time?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Lanco said:
id be down sat..
sunday is birds/cowgirls. what time?
Ysp gets reception in the pines lol.

That's what I do.

·
Registered
224 Posts
haha. i guess if i can still hear merrill its cool

·
Registered
346 Posts
We were going to go up to Rausch Creek Sunday. I have work on saturday, if you move it to sunday I would love to be there! :)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Saranrap said:
We were going to go up to Rausch Creek Sunday. I have work on saturday, if you move it to sunday I would love to be there! :)
I went to rc last Sunday and had a blast. A friend of mine broke the hell out of his steering knuckle(74 land cruiser on 40s) so we ended kinda early spending the rest of the time getting him out. Id love to go this Sunday but I can't swing it.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I can do 10. Where did you wanna go, stick to wharton around in the pines? Ever been down 70 to 72 and out to twin lakes area? Some very nice hills, off camber stuff and the mud every one loves too. lol.

A friend of mine just picked up a WORKED XJ and hes looking to go out to twin lakes on Sunday and flex some.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Do you have more ppl coming with? What bridge do you normally take over?

·
Registered
25 Posts
are you guys going anywhere i can go safely(w/out damage to a stock Rubicon daily driver?)

I'm just looking to get to learn the trails back there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you guys still plan to go on Sunday I'd be glad to head out there. Not so familiar with the pines and have been itching to check it out

·
Registered
62 Posts
It appears to be three so far coming from the Philly side, we haven't made a meeting point yet. When we do we'll let you now which bridge and so on. How long does it take from the bridges to get there? Thanks....

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Almost every group I go with has a stock jeep with us and they are always do fine. The jkur I run with was stock up till a few weeks ago, dd, and on shitty AT tires and he was fine. Go arounds are usually easy to find on the deeper holes.

The spot Im trying to go to would be the best circle down from where you go on to 206 from Wharton. It would add 15-20 mins of travel time for you guys but better terrain less rangers and less sugar sand.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts