Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Beating a dead horse over and over and over again I finally convinced my girlfriend she needs a JKU the only problem is she refuses to drive one that isn't pink like bright Barbie pink does any body know how much it would cost to get a JKU that is white custom colored pink ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are great ideas unfortunately she's very firm in her resolve to have it painted and 2500 isn't as bad as I thought it would be.... The things I do to keep her happy smh lol

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Would your girlfriend will be compromise, and keep the Wrangler white, but add pink accents?

They make pink stripes, pink army stars, pink spare tire covers, pink rollbar handles, and even pink fog lights, all off-the-shelf. I haven't ever actually looked for one, but possibly someone makes a pink soft top too.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
You should be able to get it plastidipped pink for around $800. Personally I'd do that over painting, especially for resale purposes. I don't think pink will resell that well personally.

·
Registered
555 Posts
After Beating a dead horse over and over and over again I finally convinced my girlfriend she needs a JKU the only problem is she refuses to drive one that isn't pink like bright Barbie pink does any body know how much it would cost to get a JKU that is white custom colored pink ?
Back in the winter, there was a new jk at a dealer in chambersburg pa. The pink wrap was $1600. There was a camo wrapped jku at a dealer in Greensburg pa, i think it was $1800.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
My local dealer has a pink 2 door on the lot right now.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
No offense but is she the type of person that in a year will decide that a Jeep "just isn't her style"?

If so, good luck selling a pink JKU. just sayin. :)

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Wrap it with a huge pink condom... when she's done driving, you can say Yee Haw!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
borrowing her car is a going to be a good time.

I would never do that to my husband! I thought about pink accents at one time just to make it different then I thought about my poor husband if he had to drive it around. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I don't think you're getting a Jeep painted for $2500. I would expect to pay closer to $5k to $6k for a quality job. My understanding is that it's time consuming to paint a Wrangler. Hey, at least she'll stand out.

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
I saw a "feminine" JKU once... was a nice all black and lifted... but with mega pink accents... eveywhere... but I still parked next to it :) - it's still a Jeep!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I saw a "feminine" JKU once... was a nice all black and lifted... but with mega pink accents... eveywhere... but I still parked next to it :) - it's still a Jeep!
My first Jeep was an 88 YJ, black with hot pink accents. It was the eighties after all......

1 - 20 of 41 Posts