Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , so i get my pacrp4ch11 harness today and will be installing tomorrow , so i want to make sure i know where each cables go before i solder them. I have a sheet i will be posting with all the connections just wanted to see if anyone can verify , my jeep has the stock audio system with no amp( or so i think) the guy from pac told me only way to actually verify that is when i open the dash if there is 4 cables on the harness then i have a amp and if it shows 8 then i have no amp, because you can have the base system with a small amp. I know my handwriting is not the best so bear with me , if all is correct and after a sucessful install i will be typing this and putting it on here for anyone who may have any questions on the install

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mainly want to verify that what he told me is accurate , he said that the pioneers purple/white will connect to the green(reverse output) from the pac ONLY if i have a camera if not dont make a connection , also the blue white from pioneer to the blue white/blue( he said does not matter if you have an amp, power antenna or not , it wont damge it if you dont, the light pink from the pionner(car speed signal input ) to the purple/white from the pac( not necessary because it can get the dignal from the gps antenna from the pioneer but i can do it if id like) and lasy the light green from the pioneer to the red/white from the pac , which if i connect the bypass he said to not use the red/white from the pac, thanks!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts