Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale:

Pioneer 8100 DVD/ NAV with a maestro idata link includes the wiring harness. Will be Plug and Play on a JK. Great radio in great shape. Ill also include a camera I never used.

SPOD 6 switch system, I've got a 2015 JKU and it worked great, I have all the switch covers plus 4 custom covers from OTRATHW

4 MetalCloak 2.5 springs
4 OME Shocks
These are from a Game Changer lift, I went to 3.5 and Falcon shocks. They have 30000 miles on them.

Vector dash dock with a ram mount that will hold a larger iPhone or Samsung Note.

Frame mounted hitch receiver, it was on the truck for about 10 minutes, looks new.

If interested in any of these parts PM me and we'll discuss price. I'm in the DC MD VA area.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Man this is strange I talked to this seller on the phone and texted a few times back and forth and said I wanted the radio at his asking price and when can he ship it out.
And he never texted back.
Hope it all works out.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Interested in the Vector dock if still available!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everything is sold except the MC 2.5 dual rate springs, OME shocks and trailer hitch. Shipping on these guys is not going to be cost effect as they are just too heavy, so if you're in the DC,MD,VA area and can pickup or meet up let me know.

$325 for the shocks and springs
$30 for the hitch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts