Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking all over the place for a site or pdf file that has wrangler fabrication parts so I can make my own stuff, problem is I can't find any that have dimensions/measurements :/ I leave for deployment tmrw and would like something I can read or look at so I can make my own parts on the trip out there. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fabrication* sorry I'm using my iphone to post,

Bump :/

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I don't think your gonna find much on that. I do rough blueprints on anything I have to machine. Just in case I need to duplicate it. The hand fab stuff like rock sliders and bumpers I don't blueprint. Some people will give you dimensions on stuff they make but i doubt anyone with directly blueprint it.

When I rough fab i do most of it by sight. I hold it up, tack it, and if i like it i go with it. If not I take it off and start over. I do a lot of doodleing. I have 60 5 subject notebooks full of drawings and ideas. Most of it will never get made but I have referenced back to it sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts