Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help from the locals, please. My wife and I are moving to Colorado in the next few months. We both have modded Jeeps and have become addicted to hard trail rides and mostly rock crawling. We're trying to decide between Grand Junction or Durango. We definitely want to stay on the west side of the Rockies. We don't mind small towns, but we need to make sure there's room for advancement in her field. She's an RN. I'm a wildlife conservationist. We've narrowed it down to the two cities, now we just some of the locals help. I'd like to hear everyone's pros and cons between the two cities in comparison (Grand Junction vs. Durango). Thanks all !! (Feel free to tag or show anyone you may know in this)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you end up?
We decided on Grand Junction for now. It'll allow me to finish my last year of college there and my wife to get into a hospital there. We'll probably rent for the first year or so while "scouting out" new areas while we're there to see if we want to move afterward. The research I've done, it's looks like the place for us; but I won't know how other cities (truly) compare until I get there and compare them firsthand.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Check out Colorado4x4.org forum if you're looking to get into trails and such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts