Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As anyone plasti dipped their grill? I have a black on black jeep and saw on like mine... But the grill looked different. I'm not sure if it was plasti dip or not.... But seeing how plasti dip is $8 a can I would much rather do that (if it looks decent) so I'm just curious if anyone else has done it yet and what it looks like.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
I did mine like 3 years ago, just a few nicks here and there but it has been 3 years and I drive into things.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
As anyone plasti dipped their grill? I have a black on black jeep and saw on like mine... But the grill looked different. I'm not sure if it was plasti dip or not.... But seeing how plasti dip is $8 a can I would much rather do that (if it looks decent) so I'm just curious if anyone else has done it yet and what it looks like.
There are a ton of threads on plastidipping grills. Use the search function.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't want a tap hijack here...what else do people plastidip on their Jeeps?
they plasti dip almost anything. I saw a thread where a guy plasti dipped his shocks and said it worked with no issues. I'm just trying to get this same look and see if it can be done via plast dip

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
^ I like those rock rails...

I plasti-dipped my dash vent bezels. The silver would reflect in the windows and was a slight annoyance. The black plasti dip blends in with the dash nicely, and could be removed.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I PD'd my grill. But I had a small flaw in it and the white showed through. I'm not patient enough to repair it so I pulled the dip off. But I liked it so much, I bed lined my grill with Rustoleum. Matches my bumper too. Been on a year and looks great.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I started with the plasti dip and i loved the look had that for a year and decided to make it more semi permanent.the bedling hols up better and if i want to remove it the plasti dip will make it easier

1 - 12 of 12 Posts