Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As anyone plasti dipped their grill? I have a black on black jeep and saw on like mine... But the grill looked different. I'm not sure if it was plasti dip or not.... But seeing how plasti dip is $8 a can I would much rather do that (if it looks decent) so I'm just curious if anyone else has done it yet and what it looks like.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
As anyone plasti dipped their grill? I have a black on black jeep and saw on like mine... But the grill looked different. I'm not sure if it was plasti dip or not.... But seeing how plasti dip is $8 a can I would much rather do that (if it looks decent) so I'm just curious if anyone else has done it yet and what it looks like.
There are a ton of threads on plastidipping grills. Use the search function.

·
Registered
536 Posts
^ I like those rock rails...

I plasti-dipped my dash vent bezels. The silver would reflect in the windows and was a slight annoyance. The black plasti dip blends in with the dash nicely, and could be removed.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I PD'd my grill. But I had a small flaw in it and the white showed through. I'm not patient enough to repair it so I pulled the dip off. But I liked it so much, I bed lined my grill with Rustoleum. Matches my bumper too. Been on a year and looks great.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I started with the plasti dip and i loved the look had that for a year and decided to make it more semi permanent.the bedling hols up better and if i want to remove it the plasti dip will make it easier

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.