Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my plastic part around my sitck shift broke dose anybody know where to get another and how much they are?

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
Are you talking about the covering around the stick or the bracket I guess on top of the transmission?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know how to explain it like alright under the ruber thing that is around the stick shift there is a black plastic part that holds the rubber part down get me?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they didnt have one neither did quadratec

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
I know what your talking about. They are about 20 dollars at the dealer. I just put in a screw and left the head out just far enough to catch the bezel. I haven't had any problems since.

·
Banned
7,496 Posts
Use a piece of tape I broke mine removing it stuck some tape on the inside of it places the boot back on it and put it back in. I just didn't mess with it once I knew it was broke and taped together.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
could somebody post a pic of yalls with the bezel on so i can see how it goes and i found one

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Where did you break the piece at? on mine I just broke the tabs off that keep the boot in place. DId you break it in half?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
some how the top right corner broke

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what do you mean bracket

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Put a screw in that corner with the head sticking out like 1/4 inch and carefully pop it under the tan part. If that makes sense?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it dont make sense to me at all

1 - 18 of 18 Posts