Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
You know, I found that if you use a buffer (like the kind to buff your paint) with a foam pad, that it will buff the windows better than anything else and work those scratched out. I just use whatever car wax I have at the time, usually Mothers. That foam pad is vital. It doesn't hold heat. You could burn your windows.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I use PlastX. It's made by Meguiar's. You should be able to find it at any automotive store. Not very expensive either.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
first off: *Never Use Paper Towels On The Soft Top Windows*

i use windex with a cloth first then I use "pledge"(the furniture cleaner stuff) on it with a different cloth. I couldnt see out of my windows at night or in the rain they were so bad, but after I did this to both sides of the windows it made a BIG difference.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I had heard NOT to use windex. Heard that it would cloud the window over time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I clean the windows with warm water and a soft cloth. After they dry, I treat them with Plexus plastic protectant. Excellent product that is safe on all plastics. Can buy it at auto parts stores and motorcycle dealerships.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
water and a soft cloth to clean, car polich and a soft cloth to polish the scratches out. Works for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts