Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 JKU Sahara 2.5” AEV lift with geo brackets steering stabilizer Warn winch & K&N cool air intake
1,772 Posts
image-2461923949.jpg
Go Broncos

·
Premium Member
2011 JKU Sahara 2.5” AEV lift with geo brackets steering stabilizer Warn winch & K&N cool air intake
1,772 Posts
TJe0454 said:
Except Tebow is a terrible QB. Mediocre at best. Low completion rate and turnover prone.
And the Stealers are all hurt, the quarterback is a rapist and they can't stop the run.

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Gator Fan since 96.. Been routing for tebow for 6 years now.. Im not very confident the broncos will pull it out but none the less.. GO DENVER!

·
JEEP OUT
19,722 Posts
Charger fan here, The Broncos were literally picked up and thrown into the playoffs, good luck against the steel, not a fan of either. I will have to root for the SAINTS!!!!! oops, no offense Tebow :facepalm:

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
ATL Is Done

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dabolt55 said:
Charger fan here, The Broncos were literally picked up and thrown into the playoffs, good luck against the steel, not a fan of either. I will have to root for the SAINTS!!!!! oops, no offense Tebow :facepalm:
Saints are definitely playing some serious football right now, scoring points at a scary pace!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Did you hear? Tim Tebow turned the Gatorade into wine at halftime :rofl:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Did you hear? Tim Tebow turned the Gatorade into wine at halftime :rofl:
He must drive a vehicle with a pentastar motor :angel:

·
Registered
647 Posts