Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a man of wealth and taste.....

Well, not really....I just have always wanted to say that. I've been lurking for a couple of months, really love the info on the forums and decided to jump in. I'm new to Jeeps and planning on buying my first one sometime in the spring. I've been burning up the stickies lookig for info but I always have more questions so please bear with me :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Always on the hunt for another Jeep to buy my son, I have noticed prices on used Jeeps are always better in the winter months. Springtime and summer is the besttime to make a profit because thats when most look to buy.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome. I did the same. Lurking around getting info while working on my girl's Jeep. Took the dive and bought a 2012 sport s crush 6 speed. Never been happier.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Never lurked just am I cumpulsive person. Needed to trade my mustang in :( for something I could use in a buffalo winter. I looked at primarily Mercedes c class 4matics and glk350 4matics at feet then said man I always liked jeeps lets check them out and I bought that day so just pull the trigger already

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
I'm a man of wealth and taste.....

Well, not really....I just have always wanted to say that. I've been lurking for a couple of months, really love the info on the forums and decided to jump in. I'm new to Jeeps and planning on buying my first one sometime in the spring. I've been burning up the stickies lookig for info but I always have more questions so please bear with me :)
Welcome Aboard! :wavey:

Always research your purchase so you end with a Jeep that suits you.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:dance:
Welcome Aboard! :wavey:

Always research your purchase so you end with a Jeep that suits you.
Thanks to this place, I've got most of the purchase figured out

It'll be a Commando Green Sport 2-door, hardtop, auto, a/c, max tow.

Been driving my 01 S-10 since I got out of the Marines in 2003...its time for a new ride!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Semper Fi Marine!!!! Retired in 03 at the Marine Ball after our return from Iraq.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
287 Posts
I spent some time in the sandbox. What unit were you with over there?
I was the COmpany Gunny for 6th Combat Engineers support battalion. I played SNCOIC of security over there. It was interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
HashtagAmerica said:
I usually go with the Austin Powers "Allow myself to introduce...myself." Hilarious
Hehehe, I was gonna say that!!! Lol, never gets old.

OP, welcome!!!! Glad to have you!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts