Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have a 99 tj sport with 33x12.50x15 and a 4" rough country n2o suspension lift and a lot of upgrades but I recently bought a 06 rubicon and want to lift it because it just doesn't feel the same. I want another 4" lift but I didn't really like the rough country lift because it squeaks a lot so which lift should I go with I can spend around 1000 give or take a couple hundred.
Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
My first reaction would be a OME lift, then when you get some 33"s add a 1.25" body lift.

·
Registered
239 Posts
x2

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to go with 35s this time. Where is the best place to order it from? Thanks by the way.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Thats a nice Rubi!!! If it were me I would enjoy it as is while saving money for a quality lift (Savvy/Currie, Rokman, Clayton) with JJ's and adjustable arms. You already know first hand what a not so quality lift is like.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scot68 said:
Thats a nice Rubi!!! If it were me I would enjoy it as is while saving money for a quality lift (Savvy/Currie, Rokman, Clayton) with JJ's and adjustable arms. You already know first hand what a not so quality lift is like.
True and I can spend more on the lift because I'm selling the 99 tj and the money I get for it I'm going to put into the 06. I just didn't want to spend 3,000 on a lift and not be able to get the other mods I want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts