Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
05 Rubicon, factory sub box worked just fine, I installed a Pioneer DEH-6400BT radio with the connector from Best Buy. Now the sub doesn't work, I have touched on this subject in another thread but i figured I would start a specific thread. There are some other extra wires that didn't match up. I suspect that these are what i need to wire into another lead but I do not know which ones to put together. I have tried multiple times today and now have to go to work can someone please help me out. I know you car audio gurus could at least give it a shot. I can post pictures if needed by tomorrow but my dash is back together right now.

·
Registered
210 Posts
If u got everything new it should have told u what wires to connect? Would need to see ur harness and what u connected to ur subs, also u can always go to best buy and how te geek squad they can normally tell u where u messed up for free. Might be a better idea because they can see t in person. Just have ur dash off so u can pull out ur radio when they look at it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts