Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just stumbled on the forum here...belong to many other jeep forums. can you hams out there post pics of your setups in your jeeps for me, including antennas so i can get some ideas. Thanks!!!

-Steve-
N3XTF.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Steve,

Are looking for HF or just VHF/UHF setups? GEEPS has a sweet overhead mount. Here is a photo of my Antenna mount.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Here's mine:

I recently changed the mounting plate for the control head, just haven't taken an updated picture yet.

And a sneak shot of my latest console. The rear section hasn't been installed yet but will include the speaker for my ham radio.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was looking for uhf/vhf setups. Geeps, i like that mount for the dual bander.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
He just shows that to make some of us jeleous. :D
Geeps, maybe if my taxes come out goos I'll get you to build me one. A lot nicer than what I can do.

·
Registered
37 Posts
KA5IVR,
Where did you get the antenna mount? I've not seen a tail light mount that angles out like that. Looks like it is far enough away from the Jeep top that it won't rub.

Bob
kc7yrs

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
KA5IVR,
Where did you get the antenna mount? I've not seen a tail light mount that angles out like that. Looks like it is far enough away from the Jeep top that it won't rub.

Bob
kc7yrs
Look like the same mount I run, the Teraflex. http://www.walcottcb.com/cbm-jeep-antenna-mount-p-1033.html
Mine is not a ham but I run a 4' Everhardt Super Tiger antenna and it does not rub anywhere on the hardtop, softtop or rear window (when opening).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts