Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a moment please show a pic of your rocker protection and how much you paid. I've been looking at these things for the past 3 days non-stop and I am looking for ideas/ reviews. I really like the barricade enhanced rubi rails. They look very stock but can be used as a step for my daughter. There are also some by purejeep I almost pulled the trigger on but these defiantly look more aggressive.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have Poison Spyder brawler rockers. Was 750 plus 100 or so? for powder coating I had done locally. Really like them, they also have a step which does help getting the kids in. Hardest part is drilling that first hole in a brand new Jeep (had just over 1k miles when we installed them)
Pic just after install

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Rugged Ridge, I like them because they tuck tight to the body with just enough to use as a step. $316list, but with using the sponsors here, you can get a better deal.

·
Commercial Member
2,299 Posts
Teraflex Rock Guards. Because you have to drill the body, not everybody's cup of tay. I like them....and under 40 lbs for both (1/4" thick extruded aluminum).

If I had seen the VKS sliders, I might have gone with those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts