Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys quick question -on my 2011jeep jk I am changing all brake components down stream from the end of the steel brake lines-I want to plug the end of the steel brake line temporarily to prevent brake fluid coming out- does any one know what size plug do I need or where I can get a plug(s) for this - thanking you in advance Tom

·
Registered
2014 JKU
12 Posts
In the past when working on brake systems I have just used a piece of hose with a bolt in the end of it with a hose clamp to seal it and hold everything in the line before the hose. Especially if it was something that was going to be apart for more than a few moments. Everything is going to need to be bled to make sure no air is present in the system regardless.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s sounds good Lokarton71 - since I’m already going to replace the flexible brake lies maybe I can cut them and puta not there thank you

·
Registered
422 Posts
An assortment of tapered rubber plugs is what I use to keep fluids in lines when disconnected.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts