Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
That's all I needed to see now that I'm debating their bumpers lol........./sigh

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I am right with ya. I finally decided on a front bumper the other day now I think I want a poison spyder again.:banghead:
I was originally set on the JCR bumpers front & rear. Then I decided I wanted a mid instead of a stubby. I like the PSC mid a LOT more than the JCR ones. The shaping makes them look less bulky. Bonus is no cutting, no vac relocation, and can use the factory tow point in the rear. Only think I don't like about the PSC is that the bumper skid is like 3x the cost of the JCR one. Maybe that says something about the build quality of the JCR skid though.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
This is awesome except there is no 2 door or 4 door option -__-

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I was originally set on the JCR bumpers front & rear. Then I decided I wanted a mid instead of a stubby. I like the PSC mid a LOT more than the JCR ones. The shaping makes them look less bulky. Bonus is no cutting, no vac relocation, and can use the factory tow point in the rear. Only think I don't like about the PSC is that the bumper skid is like 3x the cost of the JCR one. Maybe that says something about the build quality of the JCR skid though.
Not a build quality issue, they just have more fabrication time into their skid because of it's design. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Mine:

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
nice find !! something that definetly helps kill some time here at the jailhouse :thumb:

·
Registered
904 Posts
I think quadratech needs one of these with more options! pretty sweet though!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Only $7,000 to get my Syper Jeep plus the price of a 4DR JKU.
I think I will slowly keep working on my LJ for now.

·
Vendor
2,910 Posts
I think quadratech needs one of these with more options! pretty sweet though!
Here is more info:
Interactive Garage | Demo

Call Quadratec to do this. Really a benefit to the customer and the manufacturer. We listen to our customers.

That's pretty cool but why no 2dr option?
I believe they are working on it, they mentioned by SEMA 2013. This is a program we are looking at...:)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Here is more info:
Interactive Garage | Demo

Call Quadratec to do this. Really a benefit to the customer and the manufacturer. We listen to our customers.

I believe they are working on it, they mentioned by SEMA 2013. This is a program we are looking at...:)
Thats pretty sweet thanks! might give quadratec a call!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts