Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, a pair of poison spyder Front narrow width aluminum fender flares that have already been line-x. I have had these fender flares on my JKU for about one year. These flavors were coded with premium Line x Coating at a Line x authorized dealer. The coding is in perfect condition, there are no blemishes, scratches, chips in the paint on either side of the flare. I did purchase the rubber inner liner that protects the paint of the vehicle. I paid around $570 for these flares, the premium line x paint application was $300.
I'm trying to get $350 for the flares + shipping
All of the original hardware is included as well as the inner brace support which has also been line x'd.
I'm swapping to a flare with more coverage
I do have jcr fender deletes that have been line-x'd to match these flares I will attach a pic below, make an offer if your interested in these deletes
I live in Boston

Attachments

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
*Bump* for a heck of a deal. I have the exact front flares and not only do they look perfect on the JK, they are very light at 10lbs each before paint/coating. Wish this deal was around a few months ago!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts