Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All:

Been trying to figure out how to get the damn body high enough to lift out the body mount bushings on my son's 2002 TJ. Blocks of wood on the jack just start to lean too much because it's too high. Any suggestions? It's already looking like the support under the tub is getting slightly bent where the wood meets it. I've got one bushing out. Can't get the one toward the rear. I've loosened all other mounts on the side (even removed the front of the three). Still no luck.

Ideas? I'm millimeters off but it just looks to sketchy to keep going higher. And it's only a three inch Zone lift.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Did you loosen all 11 bolts? 4 in the rear, the 6 along the sides, then the single up front?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you loosen all 11 bolts? 4 in the rear, the 6 along the sides, then the single up front?
Thanks! All but the one in the front. Guess I'll have to do that one as well, although that is opposite to where I'm at and the bushing next to it (closer to the front) came out just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts