Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering what u think should i spend the 400 for PSC rocker knockers which i love that company and wanta do everything from them or go with another company that has something a lil cheaper what do u all think???

Thanks

just got these 35s today

Attachments

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I say go for it. I have seen them on an lj and I think they just look awesome. Hopefully I will get some one day too!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Get the PS rocker knockers if that's what you really want. It's better to pay more now than save a few dollars and regret your purchase later.

·
Registered
658 Posts
PS rocker knockers are nice. I had a set that I ran until I switched over to Genright armor. Genright makes great stuff but PS rocker knockers cover a little more real estate underneath.

I smashed the ever loving hell out of those RK's and they shrugged off every single hit.

·
I luv bourbonz!
3,105 Posts
As stated above they're all "almost" the same... If you like the PS and that's what you REALLY want save up and get them.

If you just want the protection there are others that will protect just as well and not be as expensive.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys this is all helpful I just wanta do it right the first time already learned that with my first kit when i had rough country on there but RE is epic

Just wanta do it right... what do u all think about adding a roll cage. My main reason for upgrading is not just for off roading but what if i fliped on the road that probly help alot in my saftey too yeah?

·
I luv bourbonz!
3,105 Posts
Thanks guys this is all helpful I just wanta do it right the first time already learned that with my first kit when i had rough country on there but RE is epic

Just wanta do it right... what do u all think about adding a roll cage. My main reason for upgrading is not just for off roading but what if i fliped on the road that probly help alot in my saftey too yeah?
A weld in cage will offer the most protection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts