Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to light up my 2018 JK. Has anyone put these police type spotlights on a JK or ? I have had them on a few work truck and they are really bight and handy.

·
Retired Moderator
100,557 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

·
Registered
108 Posts
X2 on the cop light. Had them on other vehicles and really liked them. Not sure if they can be fitted to a JK, but I'd like to know if someone has or how to do it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did find a spotlight system, #12 mounting bracket and spotlight that fix 2014 wranglers on Amazon. I have asked if it will fit a 2018. waiting for response before I order. The instal does mean drilling the windshield driver side post. I have done it on older pickup with no real problem. Just doing research so I get the wright parts.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I guess if one installed it then it may preclude being able to fold the windshield down... if that matters. Drilling into the windshield frame kind of spooks me... but on the up side if I totally mess it up I guess I could just swap windshield frames from a wrecking yard donor.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
After driving vehicles equipped with those lights for years I must say they are quite handy. Never put one on a jeep , just work vehicles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts