Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attempt deux of my 2DR 2014 Jeep Rubicon in Copperhead build thread. Bought it used last week with 5000kms on it. This is my first Jeep, taking baby steps towards getting it where I want!

Here she is off the lot at the dealer

My first mod haha had this ordered long before I got the Jeep. Got it from Pixeldecals.com

Put on aux lights. Was looking for something cheap. Found these on Amazon.ca for $49.99 CND. They are Kawell LED Spot lights. I used Rugged Ridge Hinge brackets for around $35 CND and a Kawell wiring harness for $18. For under $100, I am super impressed with the quality and light output of these lights. I'd recommend them to anyone with any budget.

Got rid of the stock antenna without losing reception! AntennaX 13" antenna. Used a set of vice grips and a cloth and just screwed the stock one off. Righty tighty, lefty loosey. Not that I turned mine in the wrong direction or anything...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally got around to putting on the soft top today. Everything went alright for my first time taking off hard and installing soft.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next up on the list is Trek Armor seat covers and Canvasback cargo liner. I should have gotten these right off the bat. My dog has shed literally everywhere lol also have some LED taillights on order from Ebay. I'll post em when I get em on.

My build will probably be slowish but please follow along! I'll answer any questions you might have as well.

I'll post a night picture of the spot lights when I get a minute!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Always loved that color. Slow and steady is more fun! Savour the fun! Took me a year to get where I'm at and I'm not even done... ha. Even the little mods are fun and exciting :)
Looking forward to seeing your progress!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always loved that color. Slow and steady is more fun! Savour the fun! Took me a year to get where I'm at and I'm not even done... ha. Even the little mods are fun and exciting :)
Looking forward to seeing your progress!
Thanks Sleezy!

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Got rid of the stock antenna without losing reception! AntennaX 13" antenna.
AM/FM feature of radio still works the same as before install?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Did you find a matching color for the sear covers? I called a month or so back and they did not have the Copper color.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AM/FM feature of radio still works the same as before install?
From all the channels I've tested so far, yep. Now I haven't really gone too far out of town so I'm not sure for range but all my stations are still clear and well, still there lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you find a matching color for the sear covers? I called a month or so back and they did not have the Copper color.
No I wasn't able to either. Just going with black on black.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Went out for some very light rock crawling. Just getting a feel for the Jeep. Had a blasty blast

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally got around to installing my LED tailights! Really happy with them. They are made by Venom Inc. and are the Infinity Black tint. Purchased from eBay.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts