Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... After reading up on adding polyfill to the sound bar of JK's, I think I'm a believer... My only concern is the vehicle warranty... Would doing this endanger my warranty in any way? I've added a few parts to my Jeep (go easy on me, I'm brand new to the Jeep scene and to the forum) and didn't bat an eye because they were Mopar parts that were meant to be installed... This is a different story though... Thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
421 Posts
It won't affect your warranty at all. The only things that affect your warranty are parts that directly cause a failure of some sort and I don't see polyfill causing any issues.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
No problems.

Chrysler won't warranty the poly-fill itself, or any damage caused by the poly-fill. Otherwise, the warranty remains unaffected.

·
Registered
433 Posts
No problems.

Chrysler won't warranty the poly-fill itself, or any damage caused by the poly-fill. Otherwise, the warranty remains unaffected.
But what happens if my polyfill craps out at 20000km and I have to replace it myself? Can I charge Chrysler for the replacement cost at least? I will eat the labor if I have to but damn.:hide:

·
Registered
391 Posts
ALL insulation products are covered under warranty for Canadian Jeeps. Especially the foam they spray on the inside of the soft top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts