Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,
I am having trouble with my uconnect 130 with my iPhone. Last week it worked perfectly. This week, with no modifications, nobody can hear me and I am having trouble hearing others in the same places. Thoughts?

·
Registered
632 Posts
No problems with my Galaxy S3!

...don't you hate it when people post stuff like that? Sorry I'm no help to you. Was there a recent software update? That's all I can think of.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Friends,
I am having trouble with my uconnect 130 with my iPhone. Last week it worked perfectly. This week, with no modifications, nobody can hear me and I am having trouble hearing others in the same places. Thoughts?
What model iPhone are you using? I just bought my Jeep, so I haven't had a chance to test it. I have the iPhone 5 and my wife has the 4S, so I'll let you know if I see any issues.

·
Commercial Member
2,013 Posts
Try rebooting the iPhone. Hold the power & home buttons till the white apple appears, then release them. The phone will now reboot. I have to reboot my iPhones a couple times a month for several reasons other than just BT related issues.

Friends,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts